From the M40:
• Exit at Junction 11 signposted Banbury.
• Head out of Banbury, following signs for A361 Chipping Norton.
• You will enter the village of Bloxham.
• At the mini roundabout, veer to the right towards the Texaco petrol station.
• Follow this road for a quarter of a mile and take the right hand turning for Hook Norton, signposted Milcombe.
• From Milcombe, follow the brown tourist signs to the Brewery
From Oxford/Chipping Norton:
• Follow the A44 to Chipping Norton towards the roundabout where the A3400 meets the A361.
• Take the A361 towards Banbury (the exit next to the Little Chef).
• Shortly after you have taken this exit, take the first turning on your left, signposted Hook Norton.
• Follow signs for Hook Norton. You will take one turning on your right.
• As you enter Hook Norton, coming down a hill, take a left hand turn at a Hook Norton pub, the Pear Tree,
by a small green, and a sharp left again, this road is Brewery Lane. The Brewery is at the end of this lane.
To contact us
Phone : 01608 737210
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org