As an independent, family owned company Hook Norton Brewery is always looking for motivated individuals who are keen to work hard within a small but committed team of people who are passionate about what they do and what they produce.
Hook Norton is an equal opportunities employer.
Business operating hours:
Monday – Saturday 08:00-17:30, Sundays 09:00-16:00 , evening events
An exciting opportunity to join our growing team of chefs at Hook Norton Brewery’s Malthouse Kitchen. As well as our busy breakfast and lunchtime trade, cooking for the public and 10,000 guests that come on tours each year, we are holding more internal events, parties and weddings which will give you the chance to earn overtime.
Job Type: Full-time
· Work with the Kitchen Team & General Manager on implementing new menus and processes.
· Assess, negotiate and work with suppliers, to receive the best quality produce and the best market price, adhering to budgets and due diligence.
· Liaise with suppliers – Manage all food procurement, stock inwards, stock management and minimise wastage.
· Control and minimise all kitchen associated costs without detriment to the business or service.
· Ensure the kitchen operates efficiently and budgets are managed successfully.
· Flexibility in working hours and location as the business dictates.
· implement and manage back of house due diligence, cleaning schedules and health & safety policies
· Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
· Determine how much food to order and maintains an appropriate supply at the restaurant
· Line Cook / Chef 18 months (Required) or would consider Sous Chef
· Experience of catering for functions and events would be an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
33% off in ALL our managed businesses
Up to 28 days holiday
· Flexible working hours
· Discounted/free food
· On-site parking
· Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Competitive salary based on experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org