PLEASE NOTE: The ideal storage temperature is 10-13 degrees centigrade and the beer has a shelf life of 4 weeks. Once opened, we recommend you consume the beer within 3-4 days.
1. To serve in perfect condition follow these simple instructions:
2. Support the container firmly, tilting approximately 2 inches/50mm from the back towards the tap.
3. Carefully remove perforated area by hand to reveal container tap.
4. Stand undisturbed for 24 hours at a temperature of 50-55 degrees F or 10-13 degrees C.
5. Run off 1/4 pint and discard, the beer is now ready for you to enjoy.