Brewery Lane, Hook Norton,
OXON, OX15 5NY
You can find information below on how to find us here at the brewery. If you need to contact us please visit our contact page.
Hook Norton Brewery
• Exit at Junction 11 signposted Banbury.
• Head out of Banbury, following signs for A361 Chipping Norton.
• You will enter the village of Bloxham.
• At the mini roundabout, veer to the right towards the Texaco petrol station.
• Follow this road for a quarter of a mile and take the right hand turning for Hook Norton, signposted Milcombe.
• From Milcombe, follow the brown tourist signs to the Brewery
• Follow the A44 to Chipping Norton towards the roundabout where the A3400 meets the A361.
• Take the A361 towards Banbury (the exit next to the Little Chef).
• Shortly after you have taken this exit, take the first turning on your left, signposted Hook Norton.
• Follow signs for Hook Norton. You will take one turning on your right.
• As you enter Hook Norton, coming down a hill, take a left hand turn at a Hook Norton pub, the Pear Tree,
by a small green, and a sharp left again, this road is Brewery Lane. The Brewery is at the end of this lane.
Use the 488 service which picks up and drops off outside Hook Norton Church and The Pear Tree Pub. View the Bus Timetable here.