Visiting our pubs and the brewery
Your safety and well being is very important to us and we want to give you the confidence to visit and enjoy our pubs and The Brewery. We’ve taken on board all of the government advice on the reopening and we will continue to do so.
We’ll be following the Covid-safe guidelines everywhere, and changing and adapting processes as we go as we learn from each experience. All of our sites have worked hard to ensure your visit is as enjoyable, safe and social as possible. They have introduced a number of measures and changes to the way they operate including:
- Seated table service where possible
- Tables removed/spaced out in line with Government guidelines
- Single entrance and exit points where possible
- Increased use of outdoor space including gardens, patios and terraces
- One in, one out system for our pubs with smaller toilets
- Single-use paper menus where applicable
- All condiments removed from tables
- Cutlery wrapped or taken to tables
- Increased cleaning regime, with focus on high touch public area points
- No standing at the bar
- All staff fully trained
How you can help us
To help us out, when you visit one of our pubs or the brewery could we ask you to play your part.
- Please use the hand sanitisers located throughout.
- Please observe social distancing
- Remember to wash your hands when visiting the toilet
- Please make sure you are on time for your table booking
- Please use cashless payment where possible
- Please drink responsibly
- Please book a table if possible
To keep us all safe, if you are displaying symptoms please stay at home.
Thank you for your custom and we look forward to serving you soon.